Saturday, February 6, 2010

Crazy Baby Quilt



Another productive evening...I finished the top of a baby quilt that I am giving to a co-worker. It's a little overdue, but that's what happens when people don't find out what the gender of the baby is before they deliver! Well, it was a girl! I used the Kwik Scrappy Square pattern from Two Quik Quilters. If you have ever wanted to try a crazy quilt, but didn't know where to start...their patterns are so easy! I have used at least 3 of their patterns, including the one for the tote bag. I actually used this same fabric for a tote baby and made a baby bag for another co-worker. Now, if I could only get out to the store to get some fabric for the backing, all would be good.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, Deborah! I started on a wonky nine patch back in November at a retreat but never finished it. I'll get to it some day.

    ReplyDelete