I finally had success!!! I tried to embroider these towels before Christmas...but I kept having so much trouble! First, the arm on the machine broke and had to be repaired and then I could never get it working right... the design would almost be completed and then as it went back to do the outline, it got off kilter somehow. I think I ruined 6 towels! I thought the machine wasn't calibrated right, but I guess I didn't have the towels stabilized well enough. Thanks, Mom...for figuring out the problem!! Maybe these will now be Valentine's Gifts...I guess appropriate since they have the hearts on them.