Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweatshirt Jacket


Well, I must be part vampire or maybe just a true night owl...After a lazy day yesterday, I got my energy around 10 pm and started on my sweatshirt. I was supposed to take a class on Saturday, but it got canceled because of the snow. I decided to attempt it on my own. I went to bed at 3:30 am, after the sweatshirt went into the dryer. I finished it around 9:30 this morning. I guess this type of behavior explains the title of my blog...I am not one of those people that can leisurely sew for an hour or two and then put down a project...I have marathon sessions until my project is finished. I'm always in a quilt'n frenzy!!

2 comments:

  1. Is this the sweatshirt class that they make into a jacket at QA. My mom has been dying to take that class. It looks great!! I guess you didn't need the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's the class. The class got postponed during the snow, so I tried to do it on my own. I really wanted to be able to wear it to the quiltfest and the class wasn't for a few more weeks. I can't wait to make some more!

    ReplyDelete